Organic Green Matcha Slimming Tea is made from the Camellia synesis plant. Farmers grow Matcha by covering their tea plants 20–30 days before harvesting to avoid direct sunlight. This increases chlorophyll production, boosts the amino acid content, and gives the plant a darker green hue, it is full of Catechins and Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG). EGCG as an antioxidant, about 30-80 times more potent than vitamins C and E.
Organic Green Matcha Slimming Tea have very good efficacy for beauty and it helps in weight loss.
Here are some health benefits Of Matcha, all based on science:
- Anti-allergic: Matcha has the function of antibacterial antiphlogistic.
- Whiten skin: Matcha contains a lot of vitamin C, which can fade skin’s pigmentation, make your skin whiter and tender.
- High in antioxidant: Matcha is rich in catechins, a class of plant compounds in tea that act as natural antioxidants. Antioxidants help stabilize harmful free radicals, which are compounds that can damage cells and cause chronic disease.
- The Matcha powder is good for burning fat: Matcha is well known for its ability to enhance weight loss. In fact, studies show that it may help speed up metabolism to increase energy expenditure and boost fat burning. A study showed that taking green tea extract during moderate exercise increased by 17%.
- Liver Protection: The liver is vital, and it plays a central role in flushing out toxins, metabolizing drugs, and processing nutrients. After 12 weeks, green tea extract significantly reduced liver enzyme levels. Elevated levels of these enzymes are a marker of liver damage.
- Boost Brain Function: The researchers found that matcha caused improvements in attention, reaction time, and memory, compared to the placebo. Another small study showed that consuming 2 grams of green tea powder daily for 2 months helped improve brain function in older people. Additionally, Matcha contains a more concentrated amount of caffeine than green tea, packing in 35 mg of caffeine per half teaspoon (about 1 gram) of matcha powder. Multiple studies have linked caffeine consumption to improvements in brain function, citing faster reaction times, increased attention, and enhanced memory. Matcha also contains a compound called L-theanine which alters the effects of caffeine, promoting alertness and helping avoid the crash in energy levels that can follow caffeine consumption. L-theanine has also been shown to increase alpha wave activity in the brain, which may help induce relaxation and decrease stress levels.
- May help prevent Cancer: Matcha is especially high in epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a type of catechin that has been shown to have powerful anti-cancer properties. Test tube and animal studies have found that the compounds in matcha may inhibit the growth of cancer cells.